Saturday, September 26, 2009

.roc.loves.MAGAZINES.

I am loving magazines at the moment. they are such wonderful ways to escape into a world where everyone is somewhat interesting and deliciously dressed. I recently went a bit mad and aqquired quite a few from one of my greatest loves, borders.




Filled with so many pretty people and interesting information. This magazine taught me more than that chat I had with the New York photographer about sex. and trust me. that is saying ALOT.


This magazine is crammed with so many things to laugh at. The latest one touched on that subject of how is our friendship now that the relationship is over? and Vegetarian meat substitutes, but in an extremely cute indie sort of way. love, love, love.




Oh wow, where to begin with this one? I just don’t know. I never read this one properly to be honest, I love it so much. It’s New Zealand, It’s chic, it’s hot and I want to one day style a shoot for them. you betcha!



Oh wow, I really loved this one because it was the fashion week edition type thing. Firstly the editorials [like the ones in russh] are amazing and colourful and fun. and just make you want to sex everything. LOVE!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment